A collection of pinoy hobbyist

Pinoy Food Menu

Love cooking? Visit my Pinoy Food Menu to find out some recipes and grab ideas that suit to your taste.

Pinoy Fun Run

Looking for fun while being healthy? Join a friendly race and experience enjoyment rather than competition. Visit my Pinoy Fun Run for more details

Do you know how to cook a Filipino Style Pork Binagooang(Pork Sauted in Shrimp Paste)? Pinoy Food Menu will teach you how and get some tips to improve your cooking skills. Enjoy cooking!

Posted by vangiz | Wednesday, June 2, 2010 | 0 comments

Last month, me and my colleagues went to Dubai. And when we were way back to Manila at around 25000ft above sea level. 6 hours from the time we departed, I wake up and then open the window beside me. I can't look outside because it's too bright. Then a few moment I saw this wonderful scene, at last were too close to Manila. We were above the Cambodia's territory. I get nikie and took some photos because it was really breathtaking moment at that time. The clouds around us were as bright as cotton and the sky were really blue. Have a look...




Leave a Reply