A collection of pinoy hobbyist

Pinoy Food Menu

Love cooking? Visit my Pinoy Food Menu to find out some recipes and grab ideas that suit to your taste.

Pinoy Fun Run

Looking for fun while being healthy? Join a friendly race and experience enjoyment rather than competition. Visit my Pinoy Fun Run for more details

Do you know how to cook a Filipino Style Pork Binagooang(Pork Sauted in Shrimp Paste)? Pinoy Food Menu will teach you how and get some tips to improve your cooking skills. Enjoy cooking!

Posted by vangiz | Friday, May 21, 2010 | 0 comments

I've always admired those people who could catch different subjects in their camera and make wonderful photos. That's why I bought my first Digital SLR and do some testing if I can do the same thing..hehe

Photography is really fantastic, you've captured beautiful scenes which maybe gone just a blink of an eye. It's really entertaining specially if you produce the image that you want. And also challenging because you need to know the correct settings of your DSLR before clicking the shutter button. Hopefully soon I have enough budget to buy higher lenses and accessories for Nikie(Nikon)...:P















Leave a Reply